Wednesday 1 October 2008

18 months later...

Wow... I forgot I'd even started this blog. So much has changed.

Like a lot of relationships, mine broke down. I moved out of my house and away from my garden into a city centre flat I shared with four other students. I was desperately unhappy for the following eight months, far from the leafy suburbs I'd become accustomed to.

However, for the past four months I have been living with my new boyfriend and our doggie Jill. We have a two bed terrace and I'm back in the 'burbs. Somehow we managed to bag ourselves an enormous garden... I'm not kidding, its at least one hundred yards long! We've been granted free reign over the space and we have big plans which, when they're put into action, I will be documenting here.

Photos to come!

... and remember, lovers come and go, but love of gardening lasts forever.

No comments: